Since 1984, the Embassy of Monaco has been located at 22 Boulevard Suchet, in the 16th arrondissement of Paris.
The building is a beautiful town house, previously occupied by engineer Marcel Dassault, who founded the Dassault Aviation group, before becoming the Syrian Embassy until 1980.
Monaco’s diplomatic representation comprises :
- H.E. Ms. Valérie Bruell-Melchior, Accredited Ambassador
- Mme Martine Garcia, Director of the Fondation de Monaco and First Secretary
- Ms Clotilde Ferry, Counsellor
- Ms Sybille Projetti, First Secretary
- Ms Alice Pastor, Second Secretary